Friday, November 15, 2013

Wings

The boys are supposed to be putting their toys away. Instead, I just saw Shmoo sit down with a couple of coat hangers and smear them liberally with glue. My first reaction was to feel a little cross with him because we often run out of coat hangers but I bit my tongue and casually asked him what he was doing.

He looked at me like I was stupid and slapped a sheet of paper on each of the hangers, saying, "Making wings, of course."

Of course.

Please don't let him be one of those kids who jumps off the roof and attempts to fly.

 

(He also has plans to get The OH to drill holes in a bicycle helmet so that an umbrella can be inserted to aid with his flying attempt...)

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."